Powerhouse Two, an innovator in portable power, now introduces the Power XP® DynaYak Waterproof Portable Power Stations. A much-needed solution and an essential part of the portable power family. These state-of the-art devices are designed to give you years (50,000 hours!) of reliable power when you need it the most. The DynaYak N35-N works at temperatures ranging from -4F to 122F.
The Power XP® DynaYak N-35-N and its’ extreme brother, the Power XP® N-35, are landmarks in technological design. They are the only portable power stations ever made that have earned the IP67 water and dust resistance certification. Even after full immersion in 3 feet of water, the units perform flawlessly. Why is this important? The environmental conditions when you need power the most, could very well be the worst imaginable. Rain, snow, dust, smoke, debris, standing water, hazards from cold or heat, the list could go on. The Power XP® DynaYak N-35-series is designed to take anything thrown at it and perform every time.
• Extreme High-Low Temperature Resistant. The Power XP® DynaYak N-35 Extreme performs in punishing cold and blistering heat: -40°F to 122°F. Both units perform at over 16,000 feet above sea level. The Power XP® DynaYak N-35-N operates flawlessly down to -4°F for the less extreme cold environments.
• Strengthened Aluminum/Magnesium Casing. Integrated with a unique self- cooling shell design, they are shock proof, nearly indestructible, and the entire casing is an effective cooling system. No need for fans or openings that allow in moisture, dirt, and debris that ruins other systems.
• 1200Wh capacity and 1800W AC output. The Power XP® DynaYak N-35 advanced Li-Ni-CoMn Ternary battery system safely powers all your devices. Peak output is up to 3000W.
• Rated lifespan of over 50,000 hours of use. The unit even features replaceable components! It will be the last power station you will ever need.
• Recharging options abound. Connect either of the Power XP® DynaYak N-35-series to the included car charger, solar panels, wall outlet, or the 750W professional fast charger. Fully charges in two hours. Your 120V folding solar panel can charge the unit while you are using it!
• Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. Each component of this unit carries the IP67 certification. The Power XP® DynaYak N-35-series is delivered in a custom-made durable wood case, ideal for transport of storage of the entire system.
• It won’t break your back. At just under 50 pounds, these units can be easily put where you need them. Plus at 18” x 11 “ x 8 “ they are easily stored until you need them.