During a catastrophic natural disaster, preserving life is the number one priority. Preserving all critical documents and valuables comes next. Items you’ll need to navigate through life as you emerge from the devastation. Items like cash/credit cards, medicines, insurance policies, wills/trusts, passports/driver’s license, computers/phones, chargers, power cords/batteries, photos, jewelry, et al. Don’t wait until it is too late to act safely. Scrambling around in panic mode at the last minute to gather these critical items can be deadly. Keep your most important items safe, in a Zarges case.
ZARGES aluminum cases are the best way to protect your most valuable items. The cases are light and durable, and are capable of withstanding heat, cold, moisture, dust, impact, and even bears! Several case models offer stacking corners to hold them securely together during transport, while other models offer integrated casters for easy mobility.
Zarges Cases key features include:
- High-quality aluminum universal cases
- Rugged fully welded profile frame
- Ergonomic spring handles automatically stow for safe shipping
- Each case constructed of extra strong 5005 alloy aluminum sheeting
- Temperature range of -238° to 302° F; UV, water, weather and corrosion resistance
- Will not warp or crack
- Available as IP54, IP65 or IP67
- IGBC certified bear proof options
- More usable internal volume per cubic foot
- Over 50 standard sizes to choose from, plus custom sizes
- Aluminum delivers excellent durability and weight savings in a smaller footprint
- Bespoke interior will protect your most valuable items.
-Bear proof food and garbage
-General purpose storage